The court processes Optional Services and Fees paid for with a filing. If you are trying to check the status of services paid for with a filing, you will want to reach out to the court that you filed in for a status, and to determine if/how they notify you when the service is complete.
Articles in this section
- My filing is still pending and hasn't been processed. What do I do?
- How Do I Determine the Status of Optional Services/Fees Paid for With My Filing?
- Why am I unable to Copy my envelope?
- Can I delete a Rejected or Canceled filing from my Filing History?
- Who reviews and accepts or rejects the filings?
- How do I correct / fix a rejected or canceled envelope?
- How can I see my filings? How can I check the status of filings that I have submitted?
- What are the different kinds of statuses on the eFile website, what do they mean?
- What happens after I click on Submit?
- Why was my filing rejected or returned?
- See all 28 articles...