The Party Responsible for Fees is only used to keep track of which party is filing a particular filing. When completing your draft, you will select yourself or the party you are representing as the party responsible for fees.
Articles in this section
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No cases match this filter". How do I efile?
- I am not seeing the court location I want to file into in the dropdown list of locations. What do I do?
- What do I select for the "Party Responsible for Fees"?
- How Do I Download Documents I've Already Submitted?
- What court location do I file in?
- What Do the Different Security Options Mean? (Filings Section)
- How to File Into an Existing Case from the Filing History
- Can I upload Video or Audio files?
- I am receiving the message "No cases match this filter" when searching for an existing case. What do I do?
- See all 46 articles...