The Party Responsible for Fees is only used to keep track of which party is filing a particular filing. When completing your draft, you will select yourself or the party you are representing as the party responsible for fees.
Articles in this section
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No cases match this filter". How do I efile?
- There's Only One Party on My Case! How Do I Proceed?
- Can I Delete One of the Files in My Envelope After Submitting It?
- My Court Has No Criminal Filing Options in the Case Information Section
- FAQ: Does eFile Allow for Python Automation?
- How to Submit an Amended Filing
- Why Isn't a Case I Filed at the Court Kiosk in My Filing History?
- How Do I Reopen an Old Case?
- The Court Said I Need To Sign My Forms. How Do I Do That?
- See all 55 articles...