If you have deleted a draft from your Filing History, and looking to restore or undo the deleted draft, you will unfortunately need to start a new draft. There is unfortunately no way to restore a draft that has been deleted.
Articles in this section
- My Filing Shows 'Submitted,' but the Court Says Otherwise. What Do I Do?
- I mistakenly canceled my filing. Can I undo this?
- Is there a way to expedite my filing?
- How Do I Delete a Case or a Filing in an Existing Case?
- Can I add fees or services to my filing after I submit?
- When Was My Case First Opened?
- I deleted my draft. Is there a way to restore or undo this?
- I filed in the wrong court location. What do I do?
- My Filing was accepted. What do I do next?
- How do I confirm my filing has been submitted?
- See all 42 articles...