If a contact on the service list does not have an email and they are checked to be served, they will be served via physical mail. For more information regarding mail service, click here.
Articles in this section
- Service Method Invalid
- Why am I being charged for Mail Service?
- How do I add/remove myself from the Public List in the Service Contacts?
- What Does the "Date Opened" Date & Time on My eService Details Indicate?
- What are Service Notifications?
- What is the "Link Parties with Contact" option on a Service Contact?
- Why did I receive a rejected notification for a filing I did not submit?
- Cannot open the document from the email notification
- Why am I receiving multiple notifications of service for one filing?
- How do I view the cases a Firm Service Contact is attached to?
- See all 36 articles...