Each court will typically take a few business days to process a filing. This timeline will vary based on the court. If looking to expedite a filing, it is recommended to contact the court you are filing in and speaking with a clerk who reviews efilings for assistance.
Articles in this section
- What is the Filing History? What is the Status of My Filing?
- How Do I Transfer My Case To Another Court?
- Can The Site's Email Notifications be Resent?
- What Determines the Date and Time Format Shown On My Draft/Envelope Details?
- Will Another EFSP's Filing History Appear in Odyssey's Filing History?
- What submitted date / time reflects on my envelope?
- Disclosure Policy
- My Filing Shows "Submitted," but the Court Says Otherwise. What Do I Do?
- I mistakenly canceled my filing. Can I undo this?
- Is there a way to expedite my filing?
- See all 46 articles...