How to Add a Payment Account:
- Click on the Orange Actions tab located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Payment Accounts
- Click Add Payment Account (Note: This option is only available if you are the Firm Administrator. If it is missing, you will need to contact your Firm Admin to have the account added)
- Give the Payment Account a name (Example: " Attorney John Doe Visa card")
- Select the Payment Account Type:
- Credit Card (also select for Debit Card)
- Draw Down Account (This option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not accepted in all locations)
- Click on Enter Account Information.
- Input the Cardholder Information.
- When entering a credit or debit card enter the number together - do not use spaces or dashes as this will cause an error. If adding an eCheck enter the name of a signer on the account rather than the business name. Click Continue.
- Verify that the Information is correct. Click Save Information.
Once you click "Save Information" your payment account will be saved in the system.
Note: If you are entering an echeck, the "Name on Account" needs to be a signer on the account - not the business or firm name.
Payment accounts cannot be edited. If you need to change the card number, expiration date, or security number, you will need to repeat the steps above and add a new payment account.
If an error happens when adding a payment account, click here to learn more.