How to Add a Payment Account:
- Click on the Orange Actions tab located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Payment Accounts
- Click Add Payment Account (Note: This option is only available if you are the Firm Administrator. If it is missing, you will need to contact your Firm Admin to have the account added)
- Name the Payment Account (This name is internal to your firm)
- Select the Payment Account Type: (For this example, we will add a Credit Card.)
- Credit Card (not all courts accept AMEX)
- Draw Down Account (This option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not accepted in all locations)
- Click on Enter Credit Card Information.
- Input the Cardholder Information. Click Continue.
- Verify that the Information is correct. Click Save Information.
Once you click "Save Information" your payment account will be saved in the system.
Note: If you are entering an echeck, the "Name on Account" needs to be a signer on the account - not the business or firm name.