How to Add a Payment Account:
- Click on the Orange Actions tab located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Payment Accounts
- Click Add Payment Account (Note: This option is only available if you are the Firm Administrator. If it is missing, you will need to contact your Firm Admin to have the account added)
- Name the Payment Account (This name is internal to your firm)
- Select the Payment Account Type: (For this example, we will add a Credit Card.)
- Credit Card (not all courts accept AMEX)
- Draw Down Account (This option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not accepted in all locations)
- Click on Enter Credit Card Information.
- Input the Cardholder Information. Click Continue.
- Verify that the Information is correct. Click Save Information.
Once you click "Save Information" your payment account will be saved in the system.
Note: If you are entering an echeck, the "Name on Account" needs to be a signer on the account - not the business or firm name.
Payment accounts cannot be edited. If you need to change the card number, expiration date, or security number, you will need to repeat the steps above and add a new payment account.
If an error happens when adding a payment account, click here to learn more.