Here are the steps you will need to follow if you are needing to view your file-stamped copy
1. Click on the orange "Action" button.
2. Click on filing history.
3. Locate your accepted filing.
4. Click on the Black "Action" to the right side of the filing.
5. Click “View Envelope Details”.
6. Click on "Filings" to expand it out.
7. Click on the filing code to expand it out.
8. Click download on the "Stamped Documents"
Once you click on Download the file-stamped copy will be download to your computer.
We are only able to keep the documents for so 30 to 45 days, just depending on that court. Once the link for the filing expires on the site, it expires for us as well. We would recommend reaching out to that court for a copy of that filing.