How to Add a Payment Account:
- Click on the Orange Actions tab located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Payment Accounts
- Click Add Payment Account (Note: This option is only available if you are the Firm Administrator. If it is missing, you will need to contact your Firm Admin to have the account added)
- Give the Payment Account a name (Example: " Attorney John Doe Visa card")
- Select the Payment Account Type:
- Credit Card
- Draw Down Account (This option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not accepted in all locations)
- Click on Enter Credit Card/Checking Information.
- Input the Cardholder Information. If adding an eCheck enter the name of a signer on the account rather than the business name. Click Continue.
- Verify that the Information is correct. Click Save Information.
Once you click Save Information your payment account will be saved in the system.
If an error happens when adding a payment account, click here to learn more.