FAQ: A payment account is required to be added to your eFile account in order to submit filings. Even if the fee for a filing is zero, the site will still ask you to select a payment account in the event the court needs to adjust/capture any fees in processing.
How to Add a Payment Account:
- Click on the Orange Actions tab located in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click Payment Accounts
- Click Add Payment Account (Note: This option is only available if you are the Firm Administrator. If it is missing, you will need to contact your Firm Admin to have the account added)
- Give the Payment Account a name (Example: " Attorney John Doe Visa card")
- Select the Payment Account Type:
- Credit Card
- Draw Down Account (This option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not accepted in all locations)
- Click on Enter Account Information.
- Input the Cardholder Information.
- When entering a credit or debit card enter the number together - do not use spaces or dashes as this will cause an error. If adding an eCheck enter the name of a signer on the account rather than the business name. Click Continue.
- Verify that the Information is correct. Click Save Information.
Once you click Save Information your payment account will be saved in the system.
If an error happens when adding a payment account, click here to learn more.