Firm Users are those that have the ability to log in and submit filings or view the filing history on behalf of the firm. These users can be attorneys, paralegals, legal secretaries, even office administrators/accountants.
Below are instructions on how to add more user's to the Firm account.
Only Firm Administrators can add users to their firm. Simply follow the steps below:
- Click on the "Orange Actions" Tab on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on "Firm Users"
- Scroll down to locate "Join My Firm" and click on the icon that looks like an "Envelope"
- This will open up your email so that you can send a link to all the parties that you would like to invite to join your firm.
- Note: If for any reason the invite hyperlink link does not populate in the body of your email you will want to copy and paste the link from the "Join My Firm" dialog box into your email and send it to that user.
- **If the Firm Administrator requires new users to be approved after activation, the Firm Admin will then need to log into the site after the New User clicks on the email activation link to approve them. Click here to learn how to approve a user.