Firm Service Contacts – Is a master list of email contacts within a Firm Account. This list of emails will then be used to attach to individual cases.
Best Practice Recommendation: It is recommended that a user should only add themselves, or another member of their firm, to this list. Only the firm that creates the contact can maintain the contact (update any contact information, such as email or address) and remove themselves from any cases they are erroneously
1. Click the Orange Actions button to the top right
2. Click Firm Service Contacts (can also be listed as just Service Contacts)
Figure 1. Locate the Firm Service Contacts List under the Actions menu
Figure 2. Enter the information for the contact you are creating
1. Click the contact you would like to edit. This line will turn blue.
2. Edit the information below as needed.
3. Click Save Changes
1. Click 'Actions' to the right of the contact.
2. Click 'Delete Contact'
Note: Deleting a Firm Service Contact will remove that contact from all cases your firm has attached it to. This action cannot be undone, nor can you view what cases the contact was attached to afterwards.
After the service contact is created, then the contact must be attached to a case. Click here to learn more about Service Contacts.