Firm Service Contacts – Is a master list of email contacts within a Firm Account. This list of emails will then be used to attach to individual cases.
Best Practice Recommendation: It is recommended that a user should only add themselves, or another member of their firm, to this list. Only the firm that creates the contact can maintain the contact (update any contact information, such as email or address) and remove themselves from any cases they are erroneously
To Navigate to the Firm Service Contacts:
1. Click the Orange Actions button to the top right of the site
2. Click Firm Service Contacts (can also be listed as Agency Service Contacts or just Service Contacts)
To add a contact to the Firm Service Contacts, select the + Add Service Contact button at the top of the page.
Enter the information for the contact you are creating and click Save Changes.
1. Click the contact you would like to edit. This line will turn blue.
2. Edit the information below as needed.
3. Click Save Changes
1. Click 'Actions' to the right of the contact.
2. Click 'Delete Contact'
Note: Deleting a Firm Service Contact will remove that contact from all cases your firm has attached it to. This action cannot be undone, nor can you view what cases the contact was attached to afterwards.
After a service contact is created, the contact must be attached to a case to receive electronic service notifications. Click here to learn more about Service Contacts.