Follow these steps to add a payment account:
1. Click the orange Actions button in the top right-hand corner.
2. Click Payment Accounts in the list.
3. The Payment Accounts page will appear. Click +Add Payment Account in the top left corner.
4. In the Payment Account Name field, type in a name for the payment account you want to add (for example, "My Personal Visa").
5. Click the drop-down list under Payment Account Type and choose what type of payment account you want to add:
- Credit Card
- Draw Down Account (this option may not be available in all states)
- eCheck (not available for all courts)
6. Click the blue Enter Account Information button to the right of the Payment Account Type drop-down list.
7. On the screen that appears, type in your account information. See the example for credit card information below. After you type in all the required information, click the blue Continue button in the bottom right corner.
8. Check that the information you entered is correct. Click the blue Save Information button in the bottom right corner. After you click Save Information, your payment account will be saved on the eFile site.
If an error happens when adding a payment account, click here to learn more.