Below are steps to update a user information for both Individual Users and Users registered as a Firm:
Registered as a Firm:
The firm administrator is the only person that can make these changes for users in the firm.
To change the email address associated with a user in your firm please follow the steps below
- Click the Orange Actions in the upper right hand corner of your screen then click Firm Users
- This will bring up a list of all the user associated with your firm
- Select the user that needs to have their email address updated, another box will populate at the bottom of the page that allows the proper changes to be made.
- Once all changes have been made select Save Changes in the lower right hand corner
Registered as an Individual:
- Click on the My Account(person icon) tab in the upper right hand corner.
- Click on My Information
- Your User Information will populate > Updated your email address
- Once all changes have been made click Save in the lower left hand corner
- Once you update your email address you will be logged off and asked to sign back in using your new email address.