If you have already reconciled your charges and still have unknown fees on your credit card there are a few things you can do before reaching out to Technical Support for help.
- Expand your search date when using the Reports – Please keep in mind that the Capture Date and the date you submitted your filing will be two different dates, so you may need to expand your date range by a few extra days in order to find all Captured Charges. Click here to learn how to use the Reports option.
- Look for the Order ID on your statement. This will start with a 0 and will typically end with -0 (for example 001234-0). The integers in the Order ID will translate to an envelope number on the EFile website (Envelope 1234).
- If you are able to locate your Order Id number you can then search for the charge by using the Filing History.
- Click on the Orange Actions, click on Filing History.
- Top left select the Magnify Glass icon.
- Select the My Firm Filter
- Select the Accepted status(only accepted filings are charged)
- Enter a Data range and click Search.