There is no function within the efiling site that will seal your documents. Only the court can seal a document. If you need to file under seal, you will need to contact the court you are filing into for instructions.
Articles in this section
- How do I correct a rejected or canceled envelope?
- How can I see my filings? How can I check the status of filings that I have submitted?
- What are the different kinds of statuses on the eFile website, what do they mean?
- What happens after I click on Submit?
- Why was my filing rejected or returned?
- Who receives filing email notifications? Can more than one user receive these notifications? Notifications of Submitted, Accepted and Rejected.
- What does submission failed mean and how do I correct my filing?
- How to view the file-stamped copy of a filing I submitted
- Backdate a Filing
- How to view all filings in a firm account using the Filing History
- See all 19 articles...