The site is configured upon the information provided by the court and the court request certain parties be required for certain case types. In order to move forward, you will need to fill in something for these required parties. If you are not sure of what information should be inputted, please contact the court.
Articles in this section
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No cases match this filter". How do I efile?
- I am receiving the message "No cases match this filter" when searching for an existing case. What do I do?
- Can I electronically sign my forms?
- What is a Lead Document?
- How do I add additional parties to a new or existing case?
- What is a Client Reference Number?
- How to replace a document in the Filings section
- Can I Change the Order of My Documents in the Filings Section?
- I selected my Court Location, but no Case Category or Case Type options load. What do I do?
- See all 39 articles...