If you need to file a Law Firm Certificate of Registration Renewal with the Illinois Supreme Court, click here and select the link for (IL Supreme Court only) Law Firm Certificate of Registration Renewal. Then you can fill out questions online and e-file your renewal at the end. You will need your renewal notice on hand to help you fill out the required information. If you do NOT see the link, the Illinois Supreme Court has not released the renewal form for this year yet. Typically this option is made available between the times of Oct/Nov - Jan. 31st/Feb 1st. Check the court's website for more information at https://www.illinoiscourts.gov/eservices/certificate-of-registration-pursuant-to-supreme-court-rule-721/
Articles in this section
- Illinois: Submission Failure
- Illinois Eviction information for landlords and tenants
- Illinois - Information for filers without lawyers
- How do I file for a divorce in Illinois?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? Cook County only
- How to schedule a hearing date in Cook County?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? DuPage County
- Illinois: What is the correct format for my case number?
- Illinois - Cook County Forms
- Cook County Case Number Formats - IL
- See all 15 articles...