If you need to file a Law Firm Certificate of Registration Renewal with the Illinois Supreme Court, click here and select the link for (IL Supreme Court only) Law Firm Certificate of Registration Renewal. Then you can fill out questions online and e-file your renewal at the end. You will need your renewal notice on hand to help you fill out the required information. If you do NOT see the link, the Illinois Supreme Court has not released the renewal form for this year yet.
Articles in this section
- eFile IL will be unavailable for Cook County (November 29 to December 6)
- Illinois: Submission Failure
- Illinois Eviction information for landlords and tenants
- Illinois - Information for filers without lawyers
- How do I file for a divorce in Illinois?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? Cook County only
- How to get a Hearing Date (Cook County Law and Chancery)
- How to schedule a hearing date in Cook County? (County, Probate, Domestic Relations and Domestic Violence Divisions only)
- Illinois: How do I schedule a hearing motion date in Cook County? (Municipal Division only)
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? DuPage County
- See all 18 articles...