All Odyssey File & Serve firm administrators must amend the firm’s service contacts by deleting contacts for service recipients outside of their firm or organization. Under current procedures, filers and filing organizations must maintain firm service contacts only for members of their own organization. Any existing service contacts for external recipients outside that organization must be deleted immediately to reduce or eliminate duplicate listings in the Public Service Contacts list.
Follow the steps below to delete service contacts associated with your firm:
- From the Orange Actions drop-down list on the Filer Dashboard page, select Firm Service Contacts.
- Locate the service contact that you want to delete and click on it.
- If necessary, uncheck the box "Make this Contact Public".
- Click on the corresponding Actions drop-down menu list for the specified service contact, select Delete Contact.
- Once you delete the service contact, it is removed from the Firm Service Contacts list and from any filings to which it was attached.