The party names are listed as either P-Impounded or D-Impounded in the Party Information of the case. The party information is masked(hidden) from the Public on the eFile website for Residential Eviction Case types. Plaintiffs are listed on the case as P-Impounded and the Defendants are listed as D-Impounded. This can be seen on existing cases and user's can still eFile into these cases.
Articles in this section
- eFile IL will be unavailable for Cook County (November 29 to December 6)
- Illinois: Submission Failure
- Illinois Eviction information for landlords and tenants
- Illinois - Information for filers without lawyers
- How do I file for a divorce in Illinois?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? Cook County only
- How to get a Hearing Date (Cook County Law and Chancery)
- How to schedule a hearing date in Cook County? (County, Probate, Domestic Relations and Domestic Violence Divisions only)
- Illinois: How do I schedule a hearing motion date in Cook County? (Municipal Division only)
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? DuPage County
- See all 18 articles...