The party names are listed as either P-Impounded or D-Impounded in the Party Information of the case. The party information is masked(hidden) from the Public on the eFile website for Residential Eviction Case types. Plaintiffs are listed on the case as P-Impounded and the Defendants are listed as D-Impounded. This can be seen on existing cases and user's can still eFile into these cases.
Articles in this section
- Illinois: Submission Failure
- Illinois Eviction information for landlords and tenants
- Illinois - Information for filers without lawyers
- How do I file for a divorce in Illinois?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? Cook County only
- How to schedule a hearing date in Cook County?
- What do I enter in the Case Cross Reference Number section? DuPage County
- Illinois: What is the correct format for my case number?
- Illinois - Cook County Forms
- Cook County Case Number Formats - IL
- See all 15 articles...