Follow the instructions below to see the history of a case service contact list.
1. Click on the orange "Action" button.
2. Click on "File Into An Existing Case".
3. Select the location your case is in.
4. Enter your case number.
5. Click "Search".
6. Click on the black "Actions" button.
7. Click on view service contact.
8. Find the party you want to add the service contact to.
9. Click on the black "Actions" button to the right of the Party and click on Show Service Contact History.
A log of names and dates will display to show when a Service Contact was attached, detached or deleted.