There error typically happens when there is an update or recent maintenance performed on the eFile website. Your web browser has old cookies and cached files stored in the web browser. It is recommended to clear cookies and caches out of your web browser.
Articles in this section
- I get a 403 forbidden error when I go to the eFile website.
- Error when adding a Payment Account
- Recommended PDF format to prevent website errors.
- Can I use my mobile device to access this website?
- Troubleshooting website errors - Clear Cache Files and Cookies Instructions
- I am unable to save changes. A message appears under Description showing the words "Field is invalid". How do I fix this?
- What is cache and cookies? Why should I clear it?
- Expired Link
- How to create a text searchable PDF Document