If the court's Case Management System (CMS) is unavailable, leading to the case not loading, you may also receive a CMS Unavailable message when searching for any case in that court location. A CMS can be unavailable anywhere from a few minutes to indefinitely. It is recommended to contact the court you are filing in if you receive this message for further assistance.
Articles in this section
- What Filing Code do I use?
- I am trying to file into an existing case. I see the message "No cases match this filter". How do I efile?
- I am receiving the message "No cases match this filter" when searching for an existing case. What do I do?
- Can I electronically sign my forms?
- What is a Lead Document?
- How do I add additional parties to a new or existing case?
- What is a Client Reference Number?
- How to replace a document in the Filings section
- Can I Change the Order of My Documents in the Filings Section?
- I selected my Court Location, but no Case Category or Case Type options load. What do I do?
- See all 39 articles...