Here are the steps you will need to follow if you are needing to view your file-stamped copy
1. Click on the orange "Actions" button at the top right.
2. Click on Filing History.
3. Locate your accepted filing.
4. Click on the Black "Actions" to the right side of the filing.
5. Click “View Envelope Details” in the drop-down menu.
6. Scroll down and click on "Filings" to expand it out.
7. Click on the filing code to expand it out(will highlight).
8. Scroll down and click Download under Stamped Documents.
Once you click on Download the file-stamped copy will be downloaded to your computer.
Note: If your accepted document is not stamped or signed, it is possible the court does not stamp the type of document filed. This is common with Proposed Orders but can occur with any filing based on the court's configuration and procedures. You will need to contact your court for more information/to obtain a signed file-stamped copy.
Can I print?
- Windows PC: On your keyboard, CTRL and P at the same time will prompt the Print Screen.
- Apple/ Mac: On your keyboard, CMD and P at the same time will prompt the Print Screen.
Documents only stay active on our site for a short amount of time, which is dependant on the specifications of the courts. Click to see when document links expire for your court.