To confirm whether or not someone received an Eservice notification from the Service Contact list, please follow the steps below.
1. Click on the Orange Actions Tab in the upper right hand corner > Click on Dashboard
2. Click on the Accepted box, this will bring up all your accepted filings
3. Locate the filing that you would like to review. Click on the corresponding Black Actions button to the right of the filing. In the drop down menu, click on View Filing Envelope Details.
4. Scroll down to “Filings” click on the (+) plus sign to reveal the filing code/codes you selected when you submitted your filing.
5. Click on the Filing Code that you would like to review (this will expand your filing details and will be highlighted in blue).
6. Scroll down to “eService Details” to view the status of the email.
- View if the email was sent successfully or not.
- Name of the party being served
- Name of the Firm associated with the party you served
- Date the Eservice was opened
- Option to view the SMTP log.
7. Repeat steps 4 through 6 for additional filings in the same envelope